Tool Repairs and Service
- Tool repair on most major brands. We repair gasoline or diesel powered equipment, air tools, electric tools, generators, pressure washers, and many more. Fast turnaround. (Note that we do not repair gasoline or diesel operated equipment through our online repair service. We only accept this type of equipment at our local Miami location due to the potential flammability during shipping)
Labor Pricing Policy:
- Small Tools: $35 per hour
Medium/Large Tools: $45 per hour
Gasoline Equipment: $55 per hour
- All repairs will be charged a minimum of 1 hour labor plus parts and additional miscellaneous supplies fee of $5.00.
Small Electric Tools: $15
Medium: $45.00 (Local drop-off), $55.00 (Online)
- Large Jackhammers: $55.00 local drop-off repair / $120.00 (online).
- Gasoline Equipment: $45 (Local Only)
- Paint Sprayers: $55
- Air Tools: Small: $25 Large $45
Note: Deposits are not refundable
Tools that are not repaired shall be returned un-assembled as they are not safe to operate and for other liability reasons.
Tools not picked up or paid in full within 30 days of repair completion are subject to $2 per day storage fees.
Time of repair could be delayed due to availability of parts and other unforeseen delays. Once parts are ordered repair cannot be canceled unless customer pays for parts and the deposit is not included in the cost of the parts and is not refundable.
Warranty: 30 days only on services performed. Parts are subject to manufacturer’s warranty.
- We repair most major brands such as Milwaukee, Makita, Bosch, Dewalt, Ryobi, Ridgid, Porter Cable, Metabo, etc...Doesn't matter the brand or where you bought it as long as parts are available.
- Parts sales and ordering for most brands.
- In-house repair facility with experts ready to work on your tools and equipment
- For online tool repair service please select one of the following links:
- Tool Repair Service, Medium Rotary hammer
- Tool Repair Service, Large Jack Hammers